Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Need chinese car and old toyota,old Volkswagen,Benz 190E
I'm a chinese man,from baijing.I'm very happy to see a chinese city in a racing games.But I here there no chinese car and no old toyota HongKong taxi can drive.I'm very sad.I very want see some real chinese thing in a racing game .The old HongKong movie is may childhood.And in old HongKong movie,there are lot fo old japanese car,toyota taxi,and old Benz.And also,the old Volkswagen are common in chinese main land.I know you maybe hard to connect some chinese Automobile Manufacturers.So maybe you can put the old japnese car and old volkswagen,old benz in game.I just want see the HongKong in the game are not strange.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Remember that the game will launch with "125+" cars and we are only playing a very limited demo :)

Also, going by audio files in the game directory, it does appear like we will get to drive those red taxi's ourselves at some point, there's audio for using them as a player which wouldn't be there if it was just meant as traffic-filler.

Theres an old VW Beetle featured in the demo as well.
Originally posted by suicidal.banana:
Remember that the game will launch with "125+" cars and we are only playing a very limited demo :)

Also, going by audio files in the game directory, it does appear like we will get to drive those red taxi's ourselves at some point, there's audio for using them as a player which wouldn't be there if it was just meant as traffic-filler.

Theres an old VW Beetle featured in the demo as well.
Oh,nice!It's cool!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50