Seed of Life

Seed of Life

View Stats:
Salazka Jun 24, 2020 @ 1:15pm
What happened to the demo?
While it is installed on my machine, it does not start and does not seem available anymore. Was it for a limited time and I missed it?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Duncan McBiscuit Jul 18, 2021 @ 6:59pm 
I d/l the demo a few hours ago. Just finished playing the demo.
Papadie Jul 19, 2021 @ 2:26am 
The demo should be available but we will check.
Cidriel Oct 15, 2021 @ 7:11am 
Originally posted by Papadie:
I just tried to install it from the Steam page but when I click the button nothing happens. No confirmation dialog box, no download, nothing. Tried it on two PCs with different accounts and same thing. Other game demos work just fine.
urilache Oct 23, 2021 @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by Cidriel:
Originally posted by Papadie:
I just tried to install it from the Steam page but when I click the button nothing happens. No confirmation dialog box, no download, nothing. Tried it on two PCs with different accounts and same thing. Other game demos work just fine.

Hello,

just tested with a new account. The steam page showed a popup and I could download the demo. If it is not too much trouble, can you try to download it again from the page?

If the above still does not work, could you try to download it from the steam client? Maybe the browser does not notify the steam client of the download.

Do you have by any chance installed AVG or Avast?
These antiviruses might have some issues with games built with Unity. In some cases, updating the antivirus can fix the problem. In any case, I submitted again the executable for whitelisting.

Let me know if any of the above fixed the issue and if they did not, could you join our discord server? ( https://discord.gg/j4dFUYrx )
Cidriel Oct 24, 2021 @ 4:41am 
thanks for the response. I'm not sure what happened but I did try it on the second PC and the download worked just fine, so now I have the demo installed. looking forward to trying it soon!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50