Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

can I trade in two apple products at same time?

I want to trade in an ipad and an iphone while buying a new ipad online

Posted on Jul 9, 2024 6:57 PM

2 replies

Jul 10, 2024 11:37 AM in response to emma1686

You can trade-in as many qualifying devices as you wish - either in-store at a physical Apple Store, or using the online trade-in process:

Apple Trade In - Apple

Each device is assessed its own right. If using the online trade-in, you will be sent a shipping kit for each device. Devices are returned, assessed and a credit value assigned. The trade-in value is returned to you by way of an Apple gift card for each device - and these can be used to purchase whatever you wish with Apple. 

If a trade-in is initiated during an online purchase, you will usually pay full price for the item - but will receive a refund against your credit card upon subsequent return (and acceptance) of the item that was returned for trade-in.

Many choose to complete their trade-in in-store - as doing so removes any uncertainty as to the trade-in value or acceptance.

Be aware that if a trade-in is initiated during an online purchase, you will only be able to trade-in a single device for that transaction - although you can also apply trade-in credit (Apple Gift Cards) for any other devices that have already completed the trade-in process. By contrast, you can trade-in multiple devices at an Apple Store for an in-store purchase.

can I trade in two apple products at same time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.