Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Won’t let me delete any game or app

Some reason it won’t let me delete any game and my Apple storage is going all the way up to the top so I can barely download any new games that I actually need( and apps)

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 9, 2024 11:54 AM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2024 4:53 PM in response to Obeyedenf187

Start here:

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Assuming that your iPad is not centrally managed by an Educational Establishment or Business (as the device may be remotely managed) - if you are experiencing difficulties with adding, updating or removing Apps from your iPad, you’ll need to check your ScreenTime restrictions:

• Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Adding Apps - set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > Deleting Apps - set to Allow
  • Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > iTunes & App Store Purchases > In-app Purchases - set to Allow

Won’t let me delete any game or app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.