i bought an apple pencil in the united states but i can't replace it with a free 2 year warranty because i'm in another country.

i bought an apple pencil in the united states but i can't replace it with a free 2 year warranty because i'm in indonesia for a study abroad program. last week i went to an apple authorized reseller store (ibox). i tried to replace an apple pencil that i bought in the united states but i need to get the invoice from amazon so that i can replace it. is there a way to deliver the replacement apple pencil from the united states?

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Jul 5, 2024 10:43 AM

5 replies

Jul 5, 2024 4:32 PM in response to mikelsarwono1

Is the 2 year warranty you are referring to AppleCare+ that you purchased with your iPad and covers your pencil? If so, then no…Apple will not ship a replacement to you outside of the country of purchase. The terms and conditions for AppleCare+ does state that hardware claims may not be covered outside of the country of purchase. If it was a different warranty provided Amazon you would need to contact them to see what your options are. Otherwise you may have to go through the tedious process of shipping your current Pencil back to someone in the US and having them ship you the replacement that Apple sends if that is possible. Otherwise if waiting isn’t an option you may have to purchase another pencil

i bought an apple pencil in the united states but i can't replace it with a free 2 year warranty because i'm in another country.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.