Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How to get the App Store back after it deleted???

So my mum put a parental control on apps and I downloaded an app it didn’t like so it deleted the app and the App Store and because of this I can’t update any of my apps and it’s becoming really inconvenient. What should I do?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 27, 2024 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2024 12:59 PM

How do I get rid of the App Store on my child’s phone?

I got rid of it and now that I allowed it again it is not processing and allowing her to download apps again.

10 replies

Mar 27, 2024 6:57 AM in response to Ihaveaproblem2000

It appears the you have restrictions on your device that prevents app downloads and updates. This is done by the organizer of your Family Sharing plan. When the restriction is put in place, then you will no longer see the App Store on your phone. There is nothing you will be able to do to get the App Store back unless the parental control restriction is removed.

If you removed the App Store yourself, then you will find it in the App Library by swiping all the way to the left on your screen. You will find the App Store by searching for it there and can then place it on any of your Home Screens.

Find your apps in App Library on iPhone - Apple Support

How to get the App Store back after it deleted???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.