Urgent: Need Help with Advertising Restriction on Personal Account Affecting Business Operations

Hello,

I need urgent assistance regarding a severe issue with my personal Meta account. For the past two weeks, my account has been under advertising restrictions without any clear reason provided within the system. Here are the details:

Issue: My personal Meta account has been advertising restricted for two weeks with no visible explanation. Support Interaction: Meta Support has repeatedly advised me to press the "Request Review" button, but this button is not available on my account. I have provided multiple screenshots showing the absence of this option. Impact: This situation is severely affecting my business. Several advertising campaigns for my clients are currently active, and we are unable to manage or stop them. This is threatening my livelihood and the stability of my business. Attempts to Resolve: Despite continuous communication with Meta Support, I have not received further assistance or a resolution to this problem. Steps Taken:

Contacted Meta Support multiple times and followed their instructions. Submitted screenshots showing the issue. Attempted to find the "Request Review" button without success. Need: I am seeking immediate help to lift the advertising restriction or guidance on alternative steps I can take to resolve this issue urgently. This is crucial for my business operations and client commitments.

Any advice or support from the community or Meta representatives would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Best regards,

Maik
Asked on Wednesday