Signing third party app with Enterprise using iResign

I received an app from 3rd party and need to sign it with my cert, but after following the work flow I get errors in iResign.

Create a Distribution Certificate Create an Apple Developer Application Identifier Create and Install a Push SSL Certificate Create App Distribution Certificate (1 for all Ramco Apps) Create an Apple Developer Provisioning Profile Sign the App with iResign Upload to Workspace One environment

I get this error when I run iResign; /var/folders/qd/z7m3dzs52rddmlvcpm_ghyl00000gn/T/com.appulize.iresign/Payload/RamcoEFBiOS.app: replacing existing signature Warning: unable to build chain to self-signed root for signer "iPhone Distribution: PHI, INC." /var/folders/qd/z7m3dzs52rddmlvcpm_ghyl00000gn/T/com.appulize.iresign/Payload/RamcoEFBiOS.app: errSecInternalComponent

/var/folders/qd/z7m3dzs52rddmlvcpm_ghyl00000gn/T/com.appulize.iresign/Payload/RamcoEFBiOS.app: invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified) In architecture: arm64

I've tried to find answers on these forms but could not find anything to help me. If anyone has some insight on this please let me know.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 794577022

The best way to win this game is not to play (-: See this post for info on a workflow that avoids you having to re-sign an iOS app.

Having said that, the errSecInternalComponent error is something I cover in Resolving errSecInternalComponent errors during code signing.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

The best way to win this game is not to play (-: See this post for info on a workflow that avoids you having to re-sign an iOS app.

Having said that, the errSecInternalComponent error is something I cover in Resolving errSecInternalComponent errors during code signing.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Signing third party app with Enterprise using iResign

Q