The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Learn more about our guidelines
Just so you know, What to Expect may make commissions on shopping links on this page.

Loud Baby Swing??

Hey!

FTM here so I don’t know what’s normal...

But we just got a Graco Duetconnect LX swing for baby! We registered for it based on reviews. But it’s really loud when it swings! It like clicks with each swing??

Is this normal?! Or is there a better swing that anyone can suggest and I can exchange this?

Any advice would be great ��

Like Love Hug Funny Sad Wow
20+ Similar Discussions Found
7 Comments
Oldest First
m
mdemo1018
@libby2483,

what one did you decide on?

Thanks!! That’s kind of what I’m seeing on other swing reviews too...so hopefully baby girl doesn’t notice ��

l
libby2483
@mdemo1018,

We ended up registering for this one. We haven't gotten it yet though, so I'm not sure how loud or quiet it is.

Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing, Stratus https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PTL14S2/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_i_UTMyBb6676B94?tag=wte-community-20

T
TwoBabyBears

This is my second child, and all swings are loud and make a clicking sound. I have owned 3 swings, and just bought my fourth. This is just standard for swings. It never affected my son, and he fell asleep in both of his, no problem!

m
mckythe

It’s normal. My daughter loved to nap in hers despite the noise, though...it bothers us much more than it does them!

y
ygvmommy

We just got the Graco Duet Sway with Portable Rocker and it’s very quiet. Original price is $99 and we got it at Burlington for $79. Awesome value! It’s multidirectional and the frame is not huge, which I wanted. The seat can be removed and it becomes a portable rocker. We really liked it��

h
hc90

I got the Grace Simple Sway during prime day and it’s pretty quiet. It clicks a little when it swings but this is my 4th swing that I’ve had in 10 years and it’s the quietest. I like it a lot better than the fisher price cradle one we had.