x
Unanswered Questions

Heyy all. I've had A LOT of issues with Weebly over the years that our company has dealt with because it really is such an easy-to-use affordable option... We u...

Level 1
Posted 36m ago in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I'm confused by device names, locations, device profiles, and device codes. I want to have a device for alcohol concessions, one for food concessions, and one f...

Level 1
Posted 4 hours ago in Square Terminal
0 Replies

I have set up a shipping profile for my paint kits: a flat rate (I don't have real time shipping option) it is not showing up at checkout...I was online with Sq...

Beta Member
Posted yesterday in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Mi stock de items Librery en square retail esta correcto pero en square online no, me indica sold out. o 0 que puedo hacer. ya que lo desactivo lo oculto le dig...

Beta Member
Posted yesterday in Square Online
0 Replies

I can't seem to find a way to delete sections on a floor plan. I created a section just to mess with the settings but I can't erase it. Even if I erase the whol...

Beta Member
Posted yesterday in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

How do you look up coupon and reward codes on square for restaurants?

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

I decided to use the free square website. I want to add featured items. However, whenever I click on Custom Selection and then click on choose items, nothing ha...

PJG
Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

Square has a major issue with tips not being attributed to the correct employee or being unattributed to any employee. Spent two hours on the phone with custome...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square Appointments
0 Replies

after entering one sku in a PO....it will not move to the next screen. It goes directly back to first page. Sometimes get the red line notice. I have closed dow...

Level 3
Posted yesterday in Square for Retail
0 Replies

Hi,I’ve been attempting to link my debit card to my Square account to add money but it continues to say “pending” and no email for verification has come through...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square Checking
0 Replies

Getting a message that payment FailedManually entered all CC information, number correct, exp. date correct CV # correct Zip CorrectSays Go back something went ...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

Is there a way to change the layout of printed checks, check at top and stub at bottom for instance?

Beta Member
Posted yesterday in Square Checking
0 Replies

I'm a Christian bookstore owner. We offer a personalization service where we imprint customer names on Bibles. We charge a flat, non-taxable fee for this servic...

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Square Register
0 Replies

We sell supplements. I have a supplement with different dosages, so I've created a variation for each dosage under the Supplement. How do I archive a single var...

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I am currently working on building a site on Square Online (Plus Plan) and then transferring my domain. I am opening a brick and mortar store that will work sim...

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Square Online
0 Replies

Been with square at this location for over 5 years and past one over 4 .been a customer for a long time wish they would give you a straight question to a loan o...

Level 3
Posted Wednesday in Square Loans
0 Replies

This didn't used to happen few years ago, but in the past few months we noticed that pickup orders have the total the customer paid printed on the top of the or...

Beta Member
Posted Wednesday in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

Hey all,I signed up with a company to become an affiliate of theirs to earn some commission off sales of their products that I would normally care on my site bu...

Beta Member
Posted Wednesday in Square for Retail
0 Replies

I want to have a cash pay-out log into our Point of Sale register. How do I do that?

Level 3
Posted Wednesday in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

Recently Weebly decided to cancel the orange to orange (O2O) DNS Setup, we contacted Cloudflare to find out about this and they confirmed this.Cloudflare's supp...

Level 3
Posted Wednesday in Troubleshooting
0 Replies