Skip to content

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Welcome to the Adobe Fonts UserVoice! Our product team is excited to develop this page as we begin to receive your ideas and feedback.

You can vote for an existing idea or add your own. When adding a new idea, please include:
  1. Description of the feature or area of product
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, any images or screenshots that help us understand your request
  4. BONUS! What is your occupation, and do you select fonts in your daily workflows?
We look forward to hearing from you!
—The Adobe Fonts team

If your submission is not a product feature or suggestion, and/or it's not about Adobe Fonts or using fonts in Adobe software, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and do not post personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help using the Adobe Fonts service? You can:
1. Check out our documentation here
3. Post in our Community and get answers from type experts

Adobe Fonts | Feature Requests and Feedback

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

296 results found

1. 0 votes
  2. I'm looking for more Typodermic fonts including the 'Good Timing' and 'Korataki' familites

2 votes
  3. Why is it so incredibly difficult to find useful results on Adobe Fonts?

If I click on one of those font style tags to look for say, an art deco font, I only get a few pages of mediocre results.

If I search in the search bar for a font style, I get useless results. For example, when I search for "Art Deco" in the search field, I get tons of fonts included in the 9 pages of results that don't fit into the Art Deco category at all.

Are people just not categorizing fonts correctly?

Every other font site…

1 vote
  4. To make it possible to download the font. So we can send it to clients so they can also use it in there branding.

1 vote
  5. Merge the font styles of “Europe”. Working with this font is a bit of a pain.

1 vote
  6. In design school, there was once a prompt to make the least user-friendly interface possible. I think Adobe Fonts tops it.

If I tried to explain specifics I'd spend the little time I have left of my Sunday continuing to ruminate on this hunk of junk interface. I'm tired. Please do better.

1 vote
  7. I wanted to see all of them alphabetically, but there were only 200 pages and it stopped at "Q" – Quiche Sans to be specific. I tried to search for "R" but the interface of the results were different than before, and could not be alphabetized.

1 vote
  8. Please could you consider adding Annifont. This is a old graffiti font that I can not find lisense agreements for.

4 votes
  9. Hello,

I get error messages when converting new Word documents to pdf. Microsoft has made Aptos it's new standard font and this font is not in Adobe. Can it be added?

1 vote
  10. 1 vote
  11. I'm using a Pretendered font and every time I turn on an illustration file, I get an error that doesn't have the font applied. And there are times when I connect to the illustration, the Pretender font is not in the font. It's been a while since I activated the Pretend font. That's why I'm tired of waiting every time

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  12. When I search for a specific font it's for a specific job and that's the font I need. There are times when substituting anything else is not acceptable. Please, first show me the font I need or tell me you don't have it, then add suggestions. Thank you.

1 vote
  13. Can you please add more technical information, including the ability to preview a font's full list of characters - similar to the glyph flyout menu?

Also - please improve the search capabilities. Right now, when I need a font, I must first go to OTHER websites like fonts.com to do my research and preview the full character list. When i narrow down my choices, i then go BACK to adobe fonts and cross my fingers and hope you have what i need. For the amount of money I pay each month, this should not be my experience.

You need to…

10 votes
  14. Stop sending me daily messages - for at least a month - telling me that Bree font has been installed, when it obviously hasn't.
    Or advise how to turn it off.

1 vote
  15. Hi,

I've come across a problem with some fonts, where the paths of the characters overlap. This happens when the text has only strokes and no fill or when the stroke is above the fill (screenshot: Roboto Condensed outline overlapping InDesign).

The problems seems to occur mostly with variable fonts, but it happens also with static fonts. For example Roboto Condensed font family (downloaded from fonts.google.com, not activated through Adobe Fonts) has this issue with their static fonts (the font has static and variable versions, variable is not installed).

I've had the same outcome in several Adobe software, such as…

1 vote
    0 comments  ·  08. Font bugs  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello,

it would be nice to search for a certain font-look-a-like AND simultaneously search for features that are needed. For example when you need a typo that supports Romanian language (glyphs) but it must look like Interstate which doesn't support Romanian glyphs.

1 vote
  17. 5 votes
  18. Could you please add these popular fonts to Adobe Fonts?

1. Helvetica
    2. Revue
    5 votes
  19. I mean people spent plenty of money over the years on really well-designed font collections...often time these cannot be uploaded to CS. The very least you could do is offer more high-quality type from prestigious type houses...not the generic knock-offs. Your job is to make it easier for designers to do great work. Please do not start in about the expense of licenses, you have no trouble charging your own customers hefty monthly fees. So please improve the font experience.

1 vote
  20. A way to tag fonts or categorize them so they are easier to find in CC.

2 votes
  • Don't see your idea?